After sales service
Seller warrants its products against defects due to workmanship or materials but dose not cover the damage due to acts of god, abuse, improper maintenance or operation, disassembly of parts. scratches, any defects cause by your own driver or attempted repair. Seller offers two years warranty.
1. Buyer should check all goods after received it. If there is outer packing damage, please take picture as proof, and claim against carrier.
2. Seller will responsible for nothing, if buyer do any maintenance on the defective products without informing seller.
3. Seller provides two years warranty for the defective goods. Seller offer free replacement or maintenance, but buyer need to prove the defective with needed information as PI number, pictures, video, etc. Seller reserves the right of charging the repairing service.
4. If buyer cannot confirm the defective and the failed goods should be sent back for repaired, buyer should prepay the shipping cost of sending back.
1. Defective within 3 months:
Seller in charge of all shipping cost, repaired materials and maintenance costs.
2. Defective after 3 months to 1 year:
Seller in charge of well repair of goods and send it back. Buyer should pay shipping cost of sending back the failed products. Or seller sends repaired materials to buyer if buyer can mend the fan by itself.
3. Defective after 1 year to 2 year:
Seller responsible for maintenance or repaired materials. Buyer in charging of all shipping costs.
1. Fans which are used for a purpose rather than which they are designed for, or which has been altered in any way that would be detrimental to the performance or life of the product or misapplication, misuse, negligence or accident shall not be covered by seller.
2. Warranty should be useful one month later when the goods being delivered away from seller's warehouse.
3. Seller will prepare the replaced goods and send it within 30 days when we received failed goods from buyer.
4. Seller cannot change parts, materials design or any modifications for the products without informing the buyer.